ACCA practice tools
- Change to standard terms and conditions - Paragraph 58 - Quality of service
- [25/11/2013] We have changed paragraph 58 of our standard terms and conditions.
- Cash Accounting for small businesses - Engagement letter
- [28/03/2013] Plans were announced in the 2013 budget to introduce a cash accounting regime for small unincorporated businesses. Practitioners planning to offer this service to their clients will need to consider revising the letter of engagement.
- New UK GAAP - Model Accounts
- [19/11/2013] New model accounts are now available to ACCA members on request.
- New PAYE RTI Engagement Letter
- [27/02/2013] ACCA have now produced a new engagement letter for PAYE real time information (RTI). Visit here to see the full text. Changes to the original letter are shown in bold and italics. You may now copy and paste the text of this article for your use.
- Continuity of practice – new search facility
- [10/10/2013] ACCA has developed a search tool to enable members in the UK and Ireland to find firms prepared to provide continuity of practice arrangements.
Support Tools and Resources from ACCA UK
- Standard letters, model accounts and other documentation
- [09/11/12] Download sample standard letters, model accounts and obtain other documentation to help run your practice.
- Engagement letters CD-Rom
- ACCA’s Engagement Letters CD ROM consists of standard letters of engagement for a series of different business types and services. Order your copy (priced at £30 + VAT) by calling ACCA Connect on 0141 582 2000. The latest updated version is available from April 2012. We apologise for the delay of this product (June).
- ACCA International Audit Programmes
- Details of the ACCA International Audit Programmes product.
- Business support from iQ business
ACCA UK offers practitioners exclusive access to a package of comprehensive support services from iQ Business, including IQ Business Manager.
- General practice procedures manual (GPPM)
Our General Practice Procedures Manual is designed for those firms working in unregulated areas that wish to minimise business risk, detect errors in work and control their unregulated work profitably. As well as over 130 specimen forms, checklists and templates, the manual includes procedures and examples of best practice.
- Assurance products
ACCA has developed an assurance product called ACCA Audit Programmes. This system of programmes and checklists has been developed to assist practices in the UK and the Republic of Ireland to improve the standard of their audit files without breaking the budget.
- CPD & careers
ACCA UK’s Professional Courses provides a comprehensive range of CPD events and courses to suit members across all sectors.
- Support services
Learn more about the full list of support materials.
- ACCA Quality Checked
ACCA Quality Checked is a scheme to help ACCA member firms to enhance the value of services they offer to their clients by applying best practice standards. It also recognises firms that apply best practice by awarding an ACCA Quality Checked certificate and mark.
- Working with new clients
- ACCA has prepared several documents to help you build relationships with new clients.
- Engagement letter changes
- [04/06/10] - Please ensure that you update factsheet 144 Tax Engagement Letters, factsheet 163 Audit Exempt Company Accountants Reports and the ACCA Letters of Engagement for these changes. The additional information required relates to professional indemnity insurance, authorisation and registration.
- Global Support for Members in Public Practice
- ACCA advice and support for members in public practice, including practising certificates and licences, monitoring requirements, PII and administrative forms.
- Technical library
- Relevant sections within ACCA’s technical library.
- E-learning Gateway
- ACCA's new online learning initiative: an exclusive one-stop location for ACCA members to access great technical resources covering a range of relevant subjects.
- Validis - the automated accounts review service
- This automated accounts review service is designed to work with Sage, Mamut, MYOB and QuickBooks. It analyses accounting data and highlights issues, errors, unusual trends and anomalies.